viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010

Paradise of Illusions

Sometimes I feel so lost,
My life fades away,
The sound of the silence disconcert me
And It makes all looks so different

My mind is flying in a paradise of illusions,
Where the sanity and the desire are friends
Friends that fight together for cure
The torments that live's in my head

Beyond silence I hear sweet evil voices,
They blame me for things that I don’t do
And destroy the human that reside in me
Creating a monster hungry of loneliness

And the loneliness is killing me
Is drowning me in a immense sea of guilt
Guilt devouring my heart
Guilt that is not mine

My mind is flying in a world of illusions,
Where I wish be king of myself
Where I decide what to do with my life
But something stops me…

Voices blaming me,
Blaming me for my illusions
Illusionating me with desire
Desire of be free

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario